Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Flex your muscles with our Stretch Bands! This versatile tool provides gentle resistance and can be used for sensory integration, heavy work and coordination. Use at home, school or the clinic. Perfect for a sensory break on the go - just keep one in your purse, backpack or the car. Use for fitness, occupational therapy or physical therapy.
- Encourages active movement and heavy work
- Combine with music for creative movement or dance
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 5+
Ideas for Use
- Row your boat! Sit on floor and stretch your legs in front of you. Wrap the band around the soles of your feet, holding one end in each hand. Sit up tall, with arms and legs straight. Then bend arms at the elbow, pulling the band close to your sides before straightening again
- Mummy wrap! Wrap the band around your legs (not too tightly), applying even pressure. Walk or roll around
- Raise the rainbow! Stand with your legs straight and feet apart. Hold the band with each hand and raise your arms straight above your head. Take a deep breath and then bring your arms down to your sides, stretching the band as you release your breath
- Small: 38.5"L x 6"W. Weighs 4.4 oz.
- Medium: 46"L x 6"W. Weighs 5 oz.
- Large: 53"L x 6"W. Weighs 5.6 oz.
- Made of 100% polyester spandex
- Hand wash. Air dry.
- Color: Purple
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.