Tactile Sensory Ball
Extra Bumpy Exercise Ball
Make therapeutic activity and exercises more stimulating! Our Tactile Sensory Ball is covered with hundreds of small bumps for sensory stimulation! A perfect therapy ball for those who need to awaken their sensory system and for sensory-seekers who crave additional tactile stimulation. Sit on the ball to engage core muscles while challenging balance or gently bounce to build body awareness.
- Use in the classroom, clinic or home
- Supports sensory seekers and children with ADHD
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Roll the ball along back, shoulders or legs for a deep-pressure tactile massage that helps to calm and organize the body
- Use as a flexible seating option in the classroom
- Incorporate into therapy activities such as pushing or throwing the ball, wheelbarrow walking or bouncing to add a tactile element
Remove plug before inflating. Use a high volume pump to inflate (sold separately). Replace plug.
- 28” Diameter
- Weighs 3.3 lbs.
- Holds up to 220 lbs.
- Made of PVC
- Designed without BPA, latex and phthalates
- Surface wash. Air dry
- Color: Blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.