Tactile Sensory Cube
Why We Love It
Tool for Sensory Exploration
There’s more to this colorful tactile cube than meets the eye. For hands-on tactile exploration, every surface is covered with different fabric. It offers a variety of textures for fingers to feel and explore. Use this sensory cube in your home, clinic or classroom as a way to introduce various tactile experiences or to provide input for those who crave soft touch.
- For tactile exploration and sensory play
- Each side is a different color and texture
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 12 months+
Ideas for Use
- Spend time exploring the different textures with your hands. Then see how they feel on your toes!
- Play a game of tactile catch, tossing the ball and seeing what texture lands in your hands
- Name the colors on the cube. Then point to other objects in that color
- 8" L x 8" W
- Weighs 9.9 oz.
- Made of 100% polyester,
60% cotton 40% polyester denim and 100% polyurethane.
Filled with expanded polyethylene (EPE) foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Denim blue, bumpy white, anemone red, grassy-like green, leathery orange and furry yellow
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.