Teen Chewy Bracelet
Why We Love It
Chew Bracelet for Anxiety
Hit the road with this chewy tire bracelet! The trendy, chunky bracelet looks like a tire with textured 'treads' for oral motor exploration. Tweens and teens can wear it in school or at home, whenever they feel the urge to bite, chew or fidget. For moderate plus chewers. Non-returnable.
- Helps improve calm and focus with every bite
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 10-Adult
Ideas for Use
- Use as a tool to help strengthen oral motor and facial muscles
- Rub the textured lines and twist the bracelet on your wrist for quiet fidgeting
- Chew to relieve stress throughout the school day
- Bracelet: 3.5" outer Diameter. 2.5" inner Diameter. 0.5" thick
- Weighs 2.3 oz.
- Made of food-grade silicone
- Designed without BPA, phthalates and latex
- Dishwasher safe. Top rack only.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Black
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.