Teen Chewy Bracelet
Fashionable and Durable Chewelry
Need a chewy that can stand up to your older kid's chompers? This chunky bracelet is up to the challenge! Kids can wear it in school or at home, whenever they feel the urge to bite, chew or fidget. The chunky bracelet looks like a tire with textured “treads” for oral motor exploration. For moderate chewers. Non-returnable.
- Helps improve calm and focus with every bite
- Encourages tactile and oral motor exploration
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 10-Adult
Ideas for Use
- For those who have trouble filtering sights, sounds, touch, smells and even tastes, chewing can help filter and organize an onslaught of sensory information
- Use as a tool to help strengthen oral motor and facial muscles
- Provide a means of oral motor exploration to help minimize food aversions by gently introducing different textures
- Bracelet: 3.5" outer Diameter. 2.5" inner Diameter. 0.5" thick.
- Weighs 2.3 oz. total
- Made of food grade silicone. Designed without BPA, phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Dishwasher safe. Top rack only.
- Color: Black
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.