Textured Foam Roller
Why We Love It
On a Roll!
Get ready to roll! This sensory integration tool provides extra tactile input and deep pressure. Kids and adults love the soothing bumpy feel of this foam roller. Try it on your legs and shoulders for a quick sensory break or when you need to chill. Just a few minutes of rolling calms tension, organizes the body and wakes up muscles to boost attention and focus. Use as part of a sensory diet.
- Terrific tool for sensory seekers and sensory avoiders alike
- Supports kids and teens with sensory processing disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Roll along the back, shoulders or legs for a calming massage
- Have kids pretend to roll out dough on a table or floor
- Use before lessons to boost focus
- Overall: 19.5"L x 2.4" Diameter. Roller: 11.2"L x 2.4" Diameter. Handles: 4"L x 0.6" Diameter
- Weighs 12 oz.
- Made of Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) and High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) plastic
- Designed without phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Green roller with blue and red striped handles
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.