Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
An essential and versatile tool that therapists and kids love! Therapy Balls can be used to help kids work on balance reactions and provide sensory input too. Lay prone and have someone roll a therapy ball over your back for a calming massage. Sitting on a therapy ball engages core muscles and provides vestibular input. Need to wiggle and move to help focus? Go chairless! Therapy balls offer an active seating alternative for classrooms and clinics. Kids can fidget and move at their desks without disrupting their peers. Sit on it, kick it, roll it or just have a ball!
- Challenges balance reactions, works out core muscles and provides vestibular and prorioceptive input
- Supports sensory seekers and children with ADHD
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Bounce rhythmically on the ball as part of a sensory diet
- Have kids line up and pass the ball either over their head or under between their legs to the person standing behind them
- Roll the ball up the wall! Hold the ball against the wall, and roll it up and down the wall
To size, sit your child on a chair with their feet planted firmly on the ground with their knees bent at a 90-degree angle. Measure from heel to knee. Choose the corresponding size height or next size up.
Therapy balls are easy to store on our Ball Storage Shelf (sold separately).
To inflate, remove plug. Inflate only to the intended height listed in the details. Replace plug when the ball is properly inflated. To keep ball fully inflated, you may need to add air every few weeks. Inflates with pump (sold separately). The Double Action High Volume Hand Pump also provides heavy work and can be used to manually inflate. To inflate and deflate several items quickly, we recommend the Magic Air Electric Inflator/Deflator, which plugs into a standard outlet.
- 17" Ball. Weighs 1.4 lbs. Holds up to 175 lbs. Color: Yellow
- 20" Ball. Weighs 1.9 lbs. Holds up to 200 lbs. Color: Orange
- 24" Ball. Weighs 2 lbs. Holds up to 245 lbs. Color: Green
- 29" Ball. Weighs 2.6 lbs. Holds up to 270 lbs. Color: Blue
- 31" Ball. Weighs 3 lbs. Holds up to 330 lbs. Color: Red
- Made of PVC
- Designed without BPA, latex and phthalates
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.