Tough and Textured Beanbag Chair
Why We Love It
Sink Right Into This Kids Bean Bag Chair...
Craving the pressure of a comfy seat? Feeling fidgety too? This cleverly designed bean bag chair has bumpy ridges on the sides and pockets for added tactile interest. Elastic loops inside the pockets offer more sensory input and pressure for the hands. Move your fingers in and out of the stretchy loops while reading, relaxing or watching TV. Stash fidgets (sold separately) inside the pockets to keep them within close reach. A great addition to your school, clinic or home.
- Versatile and supportive seating solution with multiple uses
- Ideal for kids with low muscle tone and sensitivity to hard surfaces
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use:
- Snuggle into this squishy seat while reading or relaxing
- Lie on your belly while tossing balls into a basket
- Sensory break solution! Stock the pockets with fidgets so kids can settle in for a full sensory break
- Chair: 30"H x 20" Diameter
Pockets: 7"L x 5.5"H
Elastic loops: 10"L x 1"W
- Weighs 3 lbs.
- Holds up to 220 lbs.
- Made of PVC fabric, nickel coated aluminum zipper and 100% polyester elastic loops. Filled with styrene pellets in a 65% polyester 35% cotton lining
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Blue
- For a larger size option of this beanbag chair please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children can suffocate in the filling inside this chair. Do not open this chair for any reason. If this chair is damaged or opened‚ throw away the chair and its filling immediately where children cannot get it. Do not puncture. Do not use for sleep.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.