SensaSoft™ Platform Trampoline
Why We Love It
Square Foam Trampoline
Square, safe and so much fun! This trampoline for kids is a stylish choice for adding jumping fun to your sensory space. Sleek modern design features a round trampoline within an upholstered square frame. The springs are completely covered for enhanced safety - there's nowhere for little fingers to get caught! Jumping is a terrific way for sensory seekers to get both vestibular and proprioceptive input. It also can promotes calmness and self-regulation. Hop on and jump for a quick brain break or as part of a sensory diet.
- Jumping helps kids develop gross motor skills, coordination and balance
- Supports kids with sensory processing disorder or ADHD
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Work on bilateral coordination by trying jumping jacks on the trampoline
- How many times can you jump before you need to take a break?
- Try jumping before you do schoolwork for better focus
Part of our SensaSoft Collection, this collection is designed to stand up to frequent use and is easy to clean, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
- Overall: 48"L x 48"W x 11.8"H. Trampoline: 27.5" Diameter
- Weighs 84 lbs.
- Holds up to 220 lbs.
- Made of PVC fabric, Medite MDF, polypropylene mesh fabric and steel frame and springs. Filled with PU foam
- Surface wash. Air dry
- Colors: Blue fabric and black mesh.
Many color choices available. Contact email@example.com
Shipping and Returns
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.