Transformer Sensory Sack™
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Wrap Yourself in a Huge Body Sock!
Need a change in mood? Step inside the Sensory Sack and streeeeetch! The smooth, stretchy material provides the deep pressure that sensory-seeking kids crave. You’ll get soothing compression and resistance around your whole body in this full body sock. The movement tool helps kids learn spatial awareness and relax. Helps kids learn to self regulate and transition from hyper to calm, from irritable to peaceful and from distracted to alert. Just climb in, stretch, crawl, move, roll and relax for calming sensory integration therapy. Lightweight and foldable.
- Provides sensory input and promotes creative movement, strengthening and motor planning
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 4 - Adult
Ideas for Use
- When you’re feeling overwhelmed, climb inside and pretend you're in a dark cave
- Sit down and wrap up for calming pressure and resistance
- Stand up and stretch
- Regular: 40"L x 20"W. Weighs 8 oz. Color: Blue. Ages 4-10
- Large: 55"L x 30"W. Weighs 1.4 lbs. Color: Black. Ages 10-Adult
- Made of 95% polyester 5% spandex
- Machine wash cold gentle. Hang dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.