Tyke Tower Climbing Wall
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Big Hand Holds for Little Climbers
Sized just for preschoolers and early learners, this freestanding climbing wall has large hand holds suited for smaller hands. Climbing around the wall helps kids build balance, body awareness, muscle strength, gross motor skills and more. While they climb, kids can re-arrange the included magnetic numbers and letters. The hand holds can be positioned in 176 different places to change the climbing course frequently.
- Provides proprioceptive input to help improve sensory integration
- Encourages critical thinking, heavy work and gross motor skills
- Supports kids with physical, sensory, communicative and cognitive disabilities
- Ages 2-6
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
5'H x 4'L x 4'W per side (16′ around) An 18′ x 18′ use zone is recommended.
WEEKIDZ™ TYKE TOWER™ includes:
- 4 standard Panels
- 16 Standard 2" mats (choice of red or blue)
- 80 Groperz hand holds and hardware
- 176 preset placement options
- Activity guide with lesson plans
- Educational magnets (letters and numbers)
- Traverse Wall® Rules & Guidelines Sign; Safety Care and Maintenance Instructions
- One year warranty
- For Class C fire rated panels, please make special request.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.