More Weight for Older Children, Teens and Adults
Need extra weight? These removable weights tuck neatly into the interior pockets of all our vests. Our weighted vests offer steady proprioceptive input, helping children focus at school and calm in stressful, sensory overloaded situations.
- Provides proprioceptive feedback to help focus and self-regulate
- Supports kids and adults with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 2+
Getting StartedWeights are safely positioned in pockets inside the vest and can be added or removed. Learn about the calming benefits of weights and compression.
- 100% cotton weighted with steel pellets. Fabric covering and color may vary.
- Four 1/4 lb. weights, total weight 1 lb. 3"L x 2"W (WR7189)
- Five 1/2 lb. weights, total weight 2.5 lbs. 4"L x 3"W (WR4577)
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Please note: Weights should be carefully and gradually adjusted for each person's needs. (5% of total body weight is a common standard. The total should never exceed 10-15% of total body weight.)
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.