Sensory Activity Panels
Why We Love It
Get Busy With a Busy Panel!
Add a sensory playground to any wall! Mount a panel in your hallway, waiting area or classroom corner and watch kids get busy with sensory play. Moving parts and bright colors keep kids engaged while they develop skills. Kids getting wiggly while doing tabletop activities in therapy sessions? Stand at a sensory wall board and continue therapy there! A kids busy board also keeps your space neat by keeping all the sensory play off the floor. Install the sturdy frame on your wall, and then slide the activity wall panels in and out of the frame. Each panel targets different areas like visual processing, self-regulation or matching.
- Wall-mounted multi-sensory activities
- Supports hands-on activities for mood regulation, motor skills and visual processing
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
The Sensory Activity Frame provides a sturdy base to hold a range of sensory activity panels and can be installed directly on the wall in your classroom, clinic or home. The frame makes it easy to slide each sensory panel in and out, switching activities for sensory play, soothing calm or stimulation. The Sensory Activity Frame is required for hanging the wall panels. One frame can be used for multiple panels (each sold separately).
Happy? Angry? Flip the panels to watch the facial expressions, clothing and hairstyles change. Observe the differences in the expressions and faces to identify the emotions people feel. Supports self-regulation and language development as kids learn to recognize and express their feelings.
Animal Maze Panel
Help the hungry animals find their favorite foods! Using the magnetized maze, match the dog, cat, mouse and bee to the bone, milk, cheese and nectar. The knobs are easy for young children to manipulate and move. Sliding and matching encourages motor skill development, eye tracking and visual processing.
Note: Magnet warning applies to Animal Maze (not the other panels).
Ideas for Use
- Use in a clinic waiting room to keep little patients happy and busy
- Place in the school hallway where children are standing in line waiting for a bus or to enter the lunchroom
- Place in a sensory hallway outside a classroom to engage children while taking a sensory break
- Sensory Activity Frame includes installation hardware
- Frame: 21"L x 18"W x 2.4"D. Panel Collection: 19.7"L x 17.7"W x 1.2"D
- Sensory Activity Frame: Made of laminated MDF, electrostatic coated steel and steel hardware. Weighs 3.75 lbs.
- Mood Panel: Made of laminated MDF and steel hardware. Weighs 5 lbs.
- Animal Maze Panel: Made of laminated MDF, magnets and zinc coated steel hardware. Weighs 5 lbs.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Wood frame, whiteboard and black and white or multi-colored features
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.