Weighted Dino Sand
Why We Love It
Dig Into Weighted Sensory Sand
This dry and no-mess weighted sand offers the feel and sensory benefits of wet sand with none of the stickiness and messy cleanup. Includes 10 dinosaur themed pieces to encourage kids to dig and excavate to find them all. The sensory sand is a terrific sensory integration and fine motor training tool that encourages grasp, pinch, pull and intrinsic muscle development. Add to a sensory bin or use during sensory activities. Dig it!
- Versatile sensory tool for occupational therapy, speech language therapy or counseling sessions
- Supports kids with fine motor delays or sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Build language skills by encouraging kids to describe each dinosaur as they find it
- Soothe sensory over-responders with calming weighted input during anxiety-provoking moments
- Pinch, squeeze and make cool shapes with the sand to warm up hands before writing practice
WARNING: Choking Hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Includes weighted sand and ten dinosaur themed pieces
- Container: 8"L x 6"H x 4"W. Pieces approximately 1"
- Sand weighs 2 lbs. Dinosaurs weigh 1.5 oz. total
- Silicone sand and resin dinosaurs
- Designed without gluten, casein, latex and soy.
- Color: Natural sand and multi-colored dinosaurs
- Dinosaurs: Surface wash. Air dry.
Tray for Sand and Putty$10.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.