Weighted Plaid Blankets
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Patterned Weighted Blanket
Mad about plaid! This soft weighted blanket provides calming proprioceptive input to help kids, teens and adults self-regulate, relax or sleep. Neutral blue on one side with a contemporary plaid on the other, this blanket looks great in the bedroom, family room or any sensory space. Drape it around shoulders for calm-down breaks or extra focus or snuggle beneath it for a restful night's sleep. Weight is evenly distributed throughout the blanket for grounding deep pressure. Strategically placed seams keep the weights from bunching after washing.
- Pressure and weight promote calm during the day and better sleep at night
- Can be beneficial for those with RLS (restless leg syndrome), Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease
- Made by Fun and Function
- Small: For people weighing 50+ lbs. Medium: For people weighing 100+ lbs. Large: For people weighing 150+ lbs.
Ideas for Use
- Fold blanket and use as a weighted lap pad
- Drape around shoulders while completing homework or reading a book
- Keep in family room to help relax and calm while watching TV or playing games
- Small 59"L x 35"W. Weighs 5 lbs. For people weighing 50+ lbs. Blue with blue/yellow/orange plaid
- Medium 75"L x 45"W. Weighs 10 lbs. For people weighing 100+ lbs. Blue with blue/white/red plaid
- Large 75"L x 54"W. Weighs 15 lbs. For people weighing 150+ lbs. Blue with blue/teal/white plaid
- Plaid: 65% cotton, 32% polyester and 3% spandex. Solid: 100% cotton twill. Filled with 100% polyester fiber. Weights are 0.8-1.2mm glass pellets in 100% polyester lining
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Dry flat.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.