Weighted Tactile Beanbags-Set of 5
Versatile Sensory Tool
These aren't your average beanbags! Ours offer multi-sensory integration through weight, color and varied textures. Use for upper extremity exercise, heavy work or tactile exploration. Hold in your hands for a grounding effect during focused activities or toss to practice hand-eye coordination. Tuck into the interior pockets of our Weighted Vests for additional proprioceptive input.
- Provides proprioceptive feedback to help focus and self-regulate
- Supports kids and adults with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Includes one satin, denim, corduroy, fleece and solid cotton beanbag
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 12 months+
Ideas for Use
The 1/2 lb. beanbags are suitable for all vests, and the 1 lb. beanbags are suitable for Weighted Compression Vest sizes Medium to XX-Large and Weighted Vest sizes Medium and Large. Learn about the calming benefits of weight and compression.
- 1 lb. beanbags measure 4"W x 5"L
- 1/2 lb. beanbags measure 3"W x 4"L
- Cotton and polyester. Steel shot filling.
- Surface wash. Air dry
- Styles will vary
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.