Weighted Tactile Beanbags - Set of 5
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Versatile Sensory Tool
These aren't your average beanbags! Ours offer multi-sensory integration through weight, color and varied textures. Use for upper extremity exercise, heavy work or tactile exploration. Hold in your hands for a grounding effect during focused activities or toss to practice hand-eye coordination. Tuck into the interior pockets of our Weighted Vests for additional proprioceptive input.
- Provides sensory input and promotes creative movement, strengthening and motor planning
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 4 - Adult
The 1/2 lb. beanbags are suitable for all vests. The 1 lb. beanbags are suitable for Weighted Compression Vest sizes Medium to XX-Large and Weighted Vest sizes Medium and Large.
Ideas for Use
- Search for hidden beanbags around the room to support color recognition, tactile exploration and motor coordination
- Place on different parts of the body to help calm and focus
- Combine with our Monster Bean Bag Toss (sold separately) to help develop hand-eye coordination
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Includes five beanbags
- 1 lb. Beanbags: 5"L x 5.5"W
- 1/2 lb. Beanbags: 4"L x 3"W
- Made of 100% cotton. Weights are steel pellets in 100% polyester lining
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Multi-colored/Multi-textured fabrics
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.