Whisper Tilt 'N Spin
Quiet Spin Board Provides Soothing Vestibular Motion
One gentle push, and you're off to a great spin! A fun sensory tool that provides vestibular input while you spin ‘round and ‘round. Unlike other rocking and balance boards, ours offers both spinning and a tilt to integrate core work, weight shifting and balance while you spin. It’s also virtually noiseless and glides smoothly, so kids can spin quietly without being disruptive to others. (Though we can’t promise the kids themselves will stay quiet!) Glides in both directions to prevent dizziness and encourage longer use. Sit, kneel or lie prone on the board to spin. Do not use while standing.
- Helps hone coordinated upper body movement while enhancing balance and core stability
- Provides sensory integration and vestibular orientation
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- No assembly required. Durable and long-lasting design for frequent use.
- Made in the USA by Fun and Function
- Age 6+
Ideas for Use
- Shift your weight to start spinning, or ask for a gentle push to get you going.
- Spin five times in one direction, then try to switch directions on your own mid-spin to go the other direction.
- How slow can you go? See how many turns you make in 30 seconds. Then try to make one fewer turn next time.
- 20" Diameter base. 16" Diameter seat. Tilts at 3" angle.
- Weighs 15 lbs.
- Holds up to 200 lbs.
- Birch wood with polyurethane gloss clear coat, steel swivel and zinc coated steel bolts
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Natural wood
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.