Whisper Tilt 'N Spin
Why We Love It
Sit and Spin for Vestibular Input!
Looking to provide rotational input? Use this tool to provide this intense form of vestibular input, with close supervision from a trained therapist. Unlike other rocking and balance boards, ours offers both spinning and a tilt to integrate core work, weight shifting and balance reactions while you spin. It’s also virtually noiseless and glides smoothly, so kids can spin quietly without being disruptive to others. Spins in both directions. Sit or kneel on the board to spin. Do not use while standing. This compact sensory tool is a perfect addition to your playroom, sensory room or clinic.
- Helps hone coordinated upper body movement while enhancing balance and core stability
- Provides sensory integration and vestibular orientation
- Made in the USA by Fun and Function
- Age 6+
Ideas for Use
- Shift your weight to start spinning, or ask for a gentle push to get you going
- Spin five times in one direction, then try to switch directions on your own mid-spin to go the other direction
- Spin while you sing. Match your speed to the pace of the song!
No assembly required. Durable and long-lasting design for frequent use.
- Base: 20" Diameter
Seat: 16" Diameter
- Weighs 15 lbs.
- Holds up to 200 lbs.
- Made of Baltic birch plywood with polyurethane cleat coat, steel swivel and zinc-coated steel bolts
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Natural wood
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.