We can help you now!
Entice Reluctant Kids to Participate in Oral Motor Therapy
Lollipops are a fun, effective and tasty oral motor therapy tool. Pop one into this Popette Tip to administer therapy or to make the stick easier for small hands to grasp. Or, for gentle vibration and extra oral motor stimulation, press the Popette Tip into your Z-Vibe stem (sold separately, see accessories tab.) Just a few minutes can reduce inappropriate oral motor behaviors like excessive chewing and biting. Use with adult supervision.
Download Guidelines for Safe Use
- For kids who crave oral exploration or can benefit from more mouthing time
- Aids in oral motor exercises and lip strength exercises
- Suckers not included; Compatible with standard size lollipop sticks
- Age 3+
- 2.3" L, 0.45" outer diameter
- Made in USA from FDA-approved, medical grade materials
- Free of lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, and latex
- Dishwasher safe