Embrace the Wiggles to Learn!
Less obtrusive than a therapy ball, but just as helpful for curbing the wiggles! The Wiggle Cushion travels easily from home to school for an instant seat that encourages active learning. Provides a constructive outlet for movement during circle time, desk work or while eating. Smooth surface on one side. Other side has slightly raised bumps for extra tactile support.
- Encourages weight shifting and movement to sharpen focus
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Challenges balance and offers postural training
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Inflate to the max for a firmer, wobblier seat, or deflate for more less wobble.
- Use while standing to help kids strengthen balance skills.
- Sit on the cushion during circle time or in the classroom as a boundary to encourage kids to stay in their spot.
Inflate by mouth, with straw or with needle pump (sold separately, see accessories). Our Furry Seat Covers add comfort and tactile input (sold separately, see accessories). Use with adult supervision.
- 15" Diameter
- Inflates to 3.5”H
- Made from PVC
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.