Spiky Tactile Cushion
Why We Love It
Sensory Seat Cushion
A bumpy cushion designed especially for sensory seekers! Spiky on one side and bumpy on the other, so kids can choose which type of tactile input they prefer. Helps kids and teens who need a heightened sensory experience to stay seated for longer periods of time. Provides a discreet outlet for movement during circle time or while reading or writing. Easy to transport from home to school.
- Encourages weight shifting and movement while seated to aid in concentration
- Provides tactile input and increased body awareness and core strength
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Inflate to the max for a firmer seat, or deflate for a more wobbly feel
- Use while standing to help strengthen balance skills
- Sit on the cushion while learning, working or eating to encourage movement without disrupting peers
To inflate, use a needle pump (sold separately). Inflate only to the intended height listed in the details. To keep your product fully inflated, you may need to add air every few weeks.
- 13.5" Diameter. Inflates from 2.25" to 4"H
- Weighs 1.98 lbs.
- Holds up to 330 lbs.
- Made of PVC
- Designed without BPA, latex and phthalates
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Blue
- Needle Hand Pump$5.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.