ABC 123 Putty Mats
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Hands-On Learning for ABCs and 123s
Literacy begins with ABC 123 Putty Mats! Children shape and mold putty to fill in the letter or number on each mat. This tactile and visual experience helps create neural pathways for reading and writing. Each durable card features colorful illustrations of objects that begin with the letter, or shapes in multiples that correspond to the number. Designed for class and home activities. Putty sold separately.
- Strengthens fine motor skills and letter and number recognition
- Multisensory experience primes children for reading and writing proficiency
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Trace the letter with your finger and say the name of the letter out loud. What sound does the letter make? Do you know someone whose name starts with that sound?
- Roll putty into ropes and place on top of the letters or numbers
- Scatter mats. Call out the letter or number and have the child find the corresponding mat
- Includes 26 alphabet and 9 number cards
- 7"L x 6"W
- Weighs 15 oz. total
- Made of PVC
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: multi-color
Putty Elements™From $5.99 - $7.99
Emotions Putty™From $9.99
Scented Putties - AwakeningCompare at $12.59 Regular Price $13.99
Scented Putties - CalmCompare at $12.59 Regular Price $13.99
Scented Putties - RefreshingCompare at $12.59 Regular Price $13.99
Sensory Gel Shapes$39.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.