Sensory Gel Shapes
Why We Love It
Glitter Gel Shapes
Add a sensory element to learning! Each shape is filled with colored glitter gel. Squish and press the shapes for fidget fun. Trace the outline of each shape with your finger or a pencil to support fine motor development and pre-writing skills. Place the transparent gel shapes over a paper with ABCs on it and trace each letter in the gel.
- Promotes finger strengthening and fine motor skills
- Supports children with learning disabilities, sensory integration disorder or fine motor weakness
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Match each colored glitter gel shape with a favorite toy to build color recognition
- Use the flat sensory shape as a shape tracer to teach shape recognition
- Place an ABC 123 Putty Mat (sold separately) under the shape and trace the letters and numbers with your finger
- Includes six shapes
- Hexagon: 6.7”L x 5.9”W. Color: Purple
- Circle: 6.3” Diameter. Color: Pink
- Triangle: 6.9”L x 6.1”W. Color: Blue
- Pentagon: 6.7”L x 6.3”. Color: Green
- Rectangle: 7.5”L x 5.7”W. Color: Red
- Square: 5.7”L x 5.7”W. Color: Yellow
- Weighs 1 lb. total
- Made of PVC. Filled with colored gel and glitter
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.