Air-Lite Ball Pit
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Inflatable Ball Pit
Enjoy the soft play environment of our Air-Lite Ball Pit for sensory integration, motor planning activities and tactile therapy. Hop in and roll, crawl, balance and burrow in this sensory ball pit alone or with a friend or sibling. Cushioned bottom for easy landings. Soft velvety surface for tactile defensive children. For home use only.
- Multi-sensory environment for occupational or physical therapy
- Supports kids with autism, ADHD or sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Bury a stuffed animal in the balls. How quickly can you find it?
- Pretend you are swimming through a sea of balls
- Get cozy and enjoy proprioceptive input while reading a book or during screentime
The Air-Lite Ball Pit Inflates and deflates quickly for easy set-up, storage and travel).
To prevent air leakage, the pit comes with a unique two part valve.
- Make sure you have the two rings in place and the caps are screwed on tight.
- Valve is closed. Notice that both rings/washers must be in place.
To inflate, unscrew the top but keep the bottom inside valve securely closed. Air will not leak during inflation since this is a one-way valve.
- After inflating, make sure both caps are tightly closed and both rings/washers are in place. Inflation takes about three minutes with a high volume pump (sold separately).
- To deflate, unscrew the entire valve.
- Includes Air-Lite Ball Pit and patch kit. Patch kit includes two 3" transparent round patches, three plastic pipes for deflating air and one 0.5 oz. glue
- Overall: 23"H x 61.5" Diameter. Interior: 14.5"H x 45" Diameter
- Weighs 15.7 lbs.
- Holds up to 250 lbs.
- Pit holds 375 to 450, 3" diameter balls (sold separately).
Accommodates up to three children
- Made of PVC with flocked surface
- Designed without latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Purple or Navy
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.