Air-Lite Barrel Roll
Why We Love It
A Sensory Barrel of Fun!
Rock and roll! The activities are limitless and so is the laughter as kids rock and roll in our sensory barrel to receive vestibular input, support motor planning and sensory integration. Let little imaginations take over as the soft squishy barrel transforms into a space capsule, washing machine, tunnel or cave. It can also be a cozy spot to read or talk. Lightweight yet highly durable. For home use only.
- Encourages movement and socialization for children with sensory processing disorder, autism and gross motor challenges
- Soft flocked vinyl surface supports tactile defensive children
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+ and weighing up to 75 lbs.
Ideas for Use
- Take turns climbing inside and rolling each other across the floor
- Turn on its side and fill with balls to create a mini ball pit. (Balls sold separately, see accessories)
- Climb in with a favorite blanket to create a reading nook
Inflates and deflates quickly for easy set-up, storage and travel with high-volume pump (sold separately, see accessories).
- Includes Air-Lite Barrel Roll and patch kit. Patch kit includes two 3" transparent round patches, three plastic pipes for deflating air and one 0.5 oz. glue
- 35"H x 44" Diameter. 22" Inner Diameter.
- Weighs 11 lbs.
- Holds up to 75 lbs.
- Made of PVC with flocked surface
- Designed without latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Purple
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.