Bead Chew Necklace
This stylish handcrafted necklace is a chewy! Calms with a soothing chew experience. Available in Black (circular beads) and Rainbow (dark and brightly colored cubed beads), each with a breakaway clasp for additional safety. For light chewers. Non-returnable.
- Encourages tactile and oral motor exploration
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 6+
Ideas for Use
- For those who have trouble filtering sights, sounds, touch, smells and even tastes, chewing can help filter and organize an onslaught of sensory information.
- Use as a tool to help strengthen oral motor and facial muscles.
- Provide a means of oral motor exploration to help minimize food aversions by gently introducing different textures.
- Black necklace is made of 28 beads. 15mm Diameter beads with 9.5"-11" long necklace. Weighs 1 oz. Black
- Rainbow necklace is made of 21 beads. 17mm Diameter beads with 14"-15" long necklace. Weighs 3 oz. Black necklace with multi-colored beads
- Food grade silicone beads, nylon necklace with breakaway polypropylene clasp
- Designed without BPA, phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Dishwasher safe. Top rack only.
- Age 6+
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.