Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Active Kids, Jump on Board!
Furniture isn’t for bouncing on, but a jump board is! Active kids get satisifying proprioceptive input from our Bounce Board, and parents love that it’s safe, durable, and easy to store. Smaller than a trampoline, it tucks neatly into the corner of a classroom or living room. The bouncy springs are covered with soft foam, keeping little fingers safe. Sticky fingers are OK too, thanks to the wipe-clean material. This board is a must-have for homes and schools with kids who need to bounce.
- Helps develop balance and coordination
- Supports kids with learning disabilities, sensory integration disorder or developmental delays
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- Use in a classroom corner to give students a sensory break between activites
- Start the day with a bounce, and release energy before going to school
- Bounce and work on language exercises or spelling
- 25"L x 25"W x 5"H
- Weighs 9.8 lbs.
- Holds up to 110 lbs.
- Made from polypropylene, EVA foam and polyurethane
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Turquoise and gray
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.