Why We Love It
Sensory Seat for Wiggly Bottoms
Wiggle as you work! This comfy sensory seat offers subtle but gentle boundary cues that help kids stay in their seats and learn about classroom seating. The 5" back and sides create a soft, flexible wall that provides tactile feedback. Creates structured seating area to help kids stay in place. Straps to a regular chair for security. Perfect for home, school and family gatherings.
- Lightweight enough to travel between school and home
- Ideal for kids with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas For Use:
- A perfect seat for story time
- Comfy way to keep everyone in their spots during family game night
- Easy to bring along on vacation or family visits
- 12" Diameter with 5" high back
- Weighs 7 oz.
- Holds up to 75 lbs.
- Made of 100% polyester. Filled with 100% polyester fiber. Strap: 80% polyester 20% cotton. Clasps: Polypropylene
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Green
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.