Structured Seating Area for Wiggly Bottoms
Can’t stop falling out of your chair? Our comfy seat cushion offers subtle but gentle boundary cues that help kids stay in their seats and learn about personal space. The 5” back and sides create a soft, flexible wall that provides tactile feedback. Creates structured seating area to help kids stay in place. Straps to regular chair for security.
- Supports children who struggle to sit still
- Encourages awareness of personal space
- Provides tactile feedback and gentle boundary
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- 12" Diameter with 5" high back
- Straps adjust from 18-36”L
- Weighs 7 oz.
- Holds up to 75 lbs.
- Cushion: 100% polyester fabric and stuffing. Straps: 80% polyester 20% cotton with polypropylene clasps
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Green
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.