Calming Leaf Chewies - Set of 2
Stylish Chewelry for Oral Motor Exploration
Find your zen! Looks like a fun, fashionable necklace, but it's also safe to bite and chew. Features small openings and a smooth surface for tactile stimulation for fingers and mouth. Fidget or chew to help boost focus and ease anxiety. Non-returnable. Use with adult supervision.
- Encourages tactile and oral motor exploration as well as fidgeting to help with self-regulation
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- For light to moderate chewers
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- For those who have trouble filtering sights, sounds, touch, smells and even tastes, chewing can help filter and organize and onslaught of sensory information.
- Use as a tool to strengthen oral motor and facial muscles.
- Provide a means of oral motor exploration to help minimize food aversions by gently introducing different textures.
- Includes two necklaces
- Each weighs .5 oz.
- Necklace is 3" L x 1.5" W x .4"D
- Silicone chews. Nylon cord necklace with breakaway clasp.
- Free of BPA, phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Silicone is dishwasher safe - top rack only
- Color: green
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.