Chewy Straps - 3 Pack
Why We Love It
An Outlet for Fingers and Mouths
The inspiration for this cool-looking chewelry might surprise you: swim goggles! Since kids love to chew and fidget with goggle straps, we created bracelets with smooth and textured areas for oral motor exploration. Wear these anywhere for a more productive outlet for those chompers. The bracelets also make for an ideal fidget to help focus and calm. For light chewers. Non-returnable.
- Helps with sensory processing disorder, autism, ADHD or oral motor needs
- Multiple textures offer tactile stimulation and entice sensory seekers
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 5+
Ideas for Use
- For those who have trouble filtering sights, sounds, touch, smells and even tastes, chewing can help filter and organize an onslaught of sensory information
- Use as a tool to help strengthen oral motor and facial muscles
- Provides a means of oral motor exploration to help minimize food aversions by gently introducing different textures
- Includes three bracelets
- 8 3/8" circumference
- Weighs 0.4 oz. each
- Made of food grade silicone. Designed without BPA, phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Dishwasher safe. Top rack only.
- Colors: Neon purple, green and orange
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.