The Ladder That Moves While You Climb
Kids love climbing up, down and back up again for a challenging and fun workout! As the ladder moves and kids climb, they’re learning motor planning, strengthening their grip (a precursor to good handwriting skills) and vestibular orientation (learning where they are in space). For extra security, spotter can stand on the 2’ tails to keep the ladder in place.
- Helps kids build confidence, core strength and balancing skills
- Supports sensory processing, body awareness and motor planning
- Use with or without our stability tails
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Suspend from ceiling. Includes two carabiners. Use with adult supervison.
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- 82”H x 19”W
- Secure PVC ladder rungs are spaced 1’ apart
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing.
- Extend protective floor matting 6 feet from the perimeter of equipment.
Indoor/Outdoor Swing Frame$439.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.