Cozy Canoe Swing
Why We Love It
Sensory Swing for Kids
Let's set sail! This uniquely inviting swing encourages imaginative play and never-ending fun. Kids love pretending they're in a boat racing over waves or drifting along a river, and adults love the many therapeutic possibilities. Use the sensory swing for linear vestibular input or enjoy a calming sensory break. Ahoy matey! Kids can even invite a friend in for a social experience! Sturdy construction and UV resistant weatherproof fabric make this therapy swing suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Versatile swing for sensory integration therapy
- Supports kids with autism, sensory processing disorder or anxiety
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Heave ho! Load the canoe with beanbags and toss them at a target while you swing
- Need a calming sensory break? Add a pillow and weighted blanket
- Ahoy! Pretend to be a pirate searching for treasure. Describe what you see and have your partner guess what you're describing
Two-point suspension. Suspension hardware (such as our Multi-Point Ceiling Swing Suspension Kit™) is required to hang the swing (all sold separately). 7' suspension recommended. For suspension over 7’, we suggest 2 therapy ropes, 2 height adjusters and 2 additional carabiners to attach each height adjuster to ceiling suspension (all sold separately). If using outdoors, store indoors to protect swing from wind, rain, snow, direct sunlight and low temperatures.
- Includes swing, 8-shape ring, O-ring, 2 carabiners and assembly hardware
- Swing: 5'L x 21.3"W x 7.9"D. Rope: 5'9"L x 0.4" Diameter. Carabiners: 3"L x 1.5"W x 0.3"D
- Weighs 7.9 lbs.
- Supports 1-2 people, up to 200 lbs.
- Made of weatherproof 100% Oxford polyester, steel tubing with NBR foam, polypropylene rope and steel hardware
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.