Emotions See Through Putty
Squeeze Putty to Destress and Calm
Pull, pinch and squeeze to relax, energize and engage your hands. This medium-resistance mess-free putty is equal parts stress reliever, fine motor tool and just plain fun! Use in the classroom, clinic or at home to support calm and focus and practice heavy hand work. Place the transparent putty over paper and try to see what’s underneath. Not for mouthing or chewing.
- Supports hand strengthening, sensory integration and fine motor skill development
- Warms hands up for writing and engages fidgety fingers
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 5+
Ideas for Use
- Press the putty down on top of paper with writing underneath to see through
- Roll the putty into snakes and make letters and numbers
- Flatten the putty in your hands or roll into a ball
- Pull the putty apart and see how the "see through" changes
- Includes putty and metal tin
- Weighs 3 oz.
- Silicone putty is free of gluten, casein, latex and soy
- Safety-tested and CPSIA-compliant
- Color: transparent
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.