Find Me™ Lap Pad - At the Zoo (18 x 9 inches)
Our Midweight Lap Pad for Calming and Organizing
This zoo-themed weighted lap pad is our medium-sized Find Me Lap Pad. It offers activities for elementary-aged children who need a bit of focus and weight when sitting still. Great for road trips or speech therapy sessions, use it to keep fingers busy, laps still and eyes at work. Kids learn to identify the zoo animals illustrated on one side, then get a heavy workout as they lift and flip the pad over. On the other side is a zoo scene where they can practice recall and spot the animals. Use with adult supervision.
- Helps reduce fidgeting while encouraging memory, eye tracking and visual motor skills
- Supports children with sensory processing challenges and visual or motor weaknesses
- Made by Fun and Function
- For children weighing 50+ lbs
Also available in two other sizes. Each offers varying complexity and weight targeted towards different ages. The At the Farm Lap Pad is for kids weighing 30+ lbs., and the Dino Land Lap Pad is for kids weighing 75+ lbs.
Ideas for Use
- Create a story about the animals or objects found on the lap pad
- Verbally name an animal or object and have the child point to it on the lap pad
- Have the child indicate where each animal or object belongs on the side with the scene
- 18"L x 9"W
- Weighs 5 lbs.
- 100% polyester. Weights are steel pellets in polyurethane lining
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.