Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Portable Folding Floor Chair
A folding floor chair for kids that lets them sit comfortably anywhere. Slip a seat cushion into the zippered bottom for sensory input and adjust the supportive back for comfort. Adding a cushion creates a sensory seating option for floor activities while the sides help kids learn the concept of personal space. Rock gently during circle time or while reading, or try it at home while watching movies or playing games. To take along, just fold flat, secure with hook-and-loop closures, grab the convenient carry handle and go.
- Comfortable and supportive seating for those with low muscle tone
- Lightweight design so kids can carry it themselves
- Fold and hang for easy storage.
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Relax, rock and read in the den
- Take along for afternoons at the park, on picnics, or for sitting around a campfire
- Use during circle time as a supportive floor seating option
- Back: 15"L x 11.5"W x 0.2"D
Seat: 11.5"L x 11.5"W x 3.5"H
- Weighs 2.1 lbs.
- Holds up to 250 lbs.
- Chair: 90% polyester and 10% cotton fabric with PVC edge protectors and ABS plastic interior panel.
Hook-n-loop closure: 100% polyester.
Zipper, straps and clasps: Polypropylene plastic zippers, straps and clasps.
Filled with polypropylene cotton, PE foam and 65% polyester 35% cotton lining
- Remove back insert and seat insert before washing. Machine wash. Dry flat.
- Colors: Blue chair and straps with black clasps
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.