Mini Me Dressing Vest
Why We Love It
Dressing Practice Can be Fun!
Is your child learning to get dressed on their own? Now they can practice opening and closing snaps, zippers and buttons, and tying laces, in a fun way! Kids can dress up their favorite animal friend and bring them along on an outing. Kids love to match their animal friend while wearing their own weighted vest too. The Mini Me Dressing Vest also features different fabrics that are fun to feel. Perfect for any home, therapy room or classroom.
- Promotes independence with dressing
- Develops fine motor skills
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Before taking Sloth Heavy Hugger (sold separately) on an outing, dress him in this vest so he doesn't get cold.
- While waiting at the doctor's office, practice dressing skills while you dress your Weighted Teddy Bear (sold separately).
- Practice how to button, snap and lace with help from your parent or therapist. Then, once you get good at it, try with your eyes closed!
Buttons may be stiff at first. We recommend adult assistance for first use.
- 8.6"L x 20.5" circumference
- Weighs 7 oz.
- Vest body and pockets: 100% cotton and 100% polyester fabrics
- Snaps and Grommets: Copper
- Buttons: POM plastic
- Laces: 100% polyester string and copper coated ends
- Zipper: 100% polyester
- Vest: To wash, adhere all closures and remove laces. Machine wash cold gentle. Hang dry.
- Laces: To wash, hand wash. Hang dry.
- Navy vest with mustard and purple pocket flaps, silver snaps, white buttons, orange zipper and purple laces
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.