Magical Apparel Vests and Dress-up - Police Dressing Vest
Fine Motor Work - Undercover!
Is it dress up or therapeutic play? Dressing Vest sparks kids' imaginations, and discreetly provides lots of fine motor activities. Vest features multiple closures such as large and small buttons, zipper, hook-and-loop, tie and snap. Place fidgets (sold separately) in exterior pockets to keep antsy fingers busy. Add weights (sold separately - see accessories tab) to interior pockets for proprioceptive input and to help ease anxiety and encourage calm.
- Encourages pretend play while improving fine motor skills
- Supports kids with sensory integration disorder and fine motor challenges
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- 17.5"L x 18"W. 38" chest circumference. Waist expands to 42" circumference. Four front interior pockets 4"L x 4.5"W and three back interior pockets 4"L x 6"W
- Weighs 9.6 oz.
- Each interior pocket holds up to 1 lb.
- Made of 100% polyester. ABS plastic buttons, chromium plated copper snaps and eyelets and POM buckle
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Air dry.
- Colors: Black and gray
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.