We can help you now!
Play, Pretend & Practice Fine Motor Skills at the Same Time!
What’s better than kids exploring the magical world of pretend play? When their costumes provide fine motor skill practice and calming sensory input. Kids have so much fun playing, they won’t even notice they’re learning as they lace, snap, button, zip and hook together their costumes. Add weights to the interior pockets, and your vest functions as a reassuring deep hug.
- Encourages imaginative play while improving fine motor skills
- Nurtures social skills and supports motor planning
- Optional weights sold separately (see accessories tab)
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
Your Policeman Vest is a great tool for transitions as well as enticing children into therapy, the car or wherever you need them to do. Weights can be safely added to the four pockets inside the front of the vest and three at the back to calm and provide focus.
The vest has large and small buttons, zipper, buckle, hook and loop, tie and snap closures. Elastic panels let one size fit most children. Styles may vary slightly. Use with adult supervision.
Other Pieces to Complete Your Dress-up Wardrobe:
- 18''W x 17.5''L (Includes elastic on each side of the vest that stretches up to 4".)
- Chest Circumference: 38"
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Air dry.
Policeman Dressing VestMy son loves this vest. It meets all his needs and totally fits in. Thank you!Read More