Scooter Paddles-2 Pack
Why We Love It
Get moving indoors! Sit on a scooter and use the paddles to “row” yourself across the floor. Pushing and pulling with scooter poles develops upper body strength and coordination. It’s an excellent (and fun!) activity that promotes grip strength, motor planning skills, as well as balance and righting reactions.
- Promotes motor planning and upper body strenthening
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Hop on a scooter and use your paddles to help navigate through an obstacle course
- Pretend you're a drummer, tapping your paddles to a beat, while crossing midline.
- Use your paddles to gently steer your scooter as if you're paddling down a river
Use with one of our scooters (sold separately).
- Includes two paddles
- 26.5"L x 1" Diameter
- Weighs 1 lb. total
- Made of ABS plastic. PU foam ball ends and PVC stripes
- Designed without BPA, phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Yellow, green and black
- Scooterboard with HandlesFrom $19.99 - $20.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.