Scooter Paddles-2 Pack
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
For Heavy Work and Movement
Get moving indoors! Sit on a scooter and use the paddles to “row” yourself across the floor. Pushing and pulling develops upper body strength and coordination. It’s an excellent (and fun!) activity that challenges grip, focus, hand-eye coordination and concentration.
- Build core and upper body strength while you row
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Hop on a scooter and use your poles to help navigate through an obstacle course.
- Pretend you a drum major in leading a marching band
- Use one or both poles as a baton. Can you come up with a baton routine to your favorite music?
- Includes 2 paddles
- 26.5"L x 1" Diameter
- Weighs 1 lb. total
- Made with ABS, PU foam and PVC plastics
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: yellow, green, black
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.