SensaSoft™ Bolster Swing
Why We Love It
Bolster Your Core Strength
Straddle or sit on the bolster while you swing! Our bolster swing is a fun way to challenge motor skills and core muscle strength. Swinging helps to develop kids' vestibular systems and the back-and-forth or side-to-side motion is calming for kids with sensory needs. Kids can sit, straddle or lay on their stomachs to improve coordination and sensory processing. The versatility of the pear-shaped bolster makes this swing a top choice for therapists! Part of our SensaSoft collection, this swing features a unique and exclusive design, highly durable materials and quality craftsmanship. Designed to stand up to frequent use. Wipe-clean material disinfects easily.
- Provides a smooth ride or lots of action depending on the sensory need
- Supports children with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Part of our SensaSoft Collection, this collection is designed to stand up to frequent use and is easy to clean, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
Ideas for Use
- Straddle the bolster and swing side to side as if you’re riding a horse
- Sit on the bolster and swing back and forth as if you're at the playground
- Drape your arms over the bolster and pretend you’re hanging from a tree limb
- Single-point suspension.
- We recommend minimum 7' 9" suspension. If using any additional hardware to hang your swing, be sure to account for its height.
- For a single point suspension: To hang, you will need an eyebolt or hook. The eyebolt or hook must be appropriate for the intended use and professionally installed in a beam in your ceiling. You may also use a professionally installed suspension kit or a swing frame with adequate clearance. If suspension is greater than 8' 7", you will need Height Adjustable Swing Chain Hardware or the Swing Adjustment System.
- This swing requires a swivel unless using a Swing Adjustment System that includes a swivel.
- All additional hardware sold separately.
- Includes twist-lock carabiner for suspension
- Overall: 5'5" to 6'3"H x 4'W
Bolster: 16"H x 48"W x 12"D
Adjustable straps: 40"L to 48.5"L
- Weighs 33 lbs.
- Supports up to 220 lbs.
- Made of PVC fabric and polypropylene straps and steel hardware. Filled with PU foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Orange bolster and army green straps
Shipping and Returns
This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request.
- Height Adjustable Swing Chain HardwareFrom $55.99 - $59.99
- SALE!Screw-Lock Carabiner Set of 2Sale Price $8.99 Regular Price $34.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.