SensaSoft™ Bolster Swing
Challenge Balance and Core Strength
Straddle or sit while you swing! Our bolster swing offers fun way to challenge motor skills and core muscle strength. Swinging helps to develop children’s vestibular system and the back-and-forth or side-to-side motion is calming for kids with sensory needs. Part of our SensaSoft collection, featuring a unique and exclusive design, highly durable material and craftsmanship. Designed to stand up to frequent use. Easy-to-clean material disinfects easily.
- Provides a smooth ride to under-responders, and lots of action for over-responders
- Supports children with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Straddle the bolster and pretend you’re riding a horse while swinging side-to-side.
- Sit on the bolster and swing back and forth and pretend you’re hanging from a cloud or shady tree.
- Drape your arms over the bolster and pretend you’re hanging from a tree limb.
7’ suspension recommended. Hang from a swing frame or suspend from a ceiling. We recommend carabiners to attach the swing to your frame or suspension, and Height Adjustable Swing Chain Hardware or Swing Adjustment System (SAS) to raise the lower the height of the swing. All hardware sold separately, see accessories.
- Bolster 4'L x 16"W x 12"D
- Lower straps 46”L
- Upper straps 21”L
- Pole 46”L with 1.5” Diameter
- Weighs 110 lbs.
- Holds up to 485 lbs.
- PVC fabric, polypropylene straps, steel, bolster filled with PU foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Orange - Slight variations in the color of hardware may occur.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.