SensaSoft™ Bolster Swing
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Challenge Balance and Core Strength
Straddle or sit while you swing! Our bolster swing is a fun way to challenge motor skills and core muscle strength. Swinging helps to develop kids' vestibular systems and the back-and-forth or side-to-side motion is calming for kids with sensory needs. Kids can sit, lay on their stomachs or even hang to improve coordination and sensory processing. The versatility of the pear-shaped bolster makes this swing a top choice for therapists! Part of our SensaSoft collection, this swing features a unique and exclusive design, highly durable material and quality craftsmanship. Designed to stand up to frequent use. Wipe-clean material disinfects easily.
- Provides a smooth ride to under-responders, and lots of action for over-responders
- Supports children with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Straddle the bolster and swing side to side as if you’re riding a horse
- Sit on the bolster and swing back and forth as if you're at the playground
- Drape your arms over the bolster and pretend you’re hanging from a tree limb
7’5" suspension recommended. For suspension over 8'3", we suggest a therapy rope, height adjuster and an additional carabiner to attach the therapy rope to ceiling suspension. All sold separately, see accessories.
- Includes twist-lock carabiner for suspension
- Overall: 5'5" - 6'3"H* x 4'W. Bolster: 15"H x 47"W x 12"D. Adjustable straps: 40"L to 48.5"L
- *Height will vary due to adjustable straps
- Pole 46”L with 1.5” Diameter
- Weighs 33 lbs.
- Supports up to 485 lbs.
- Made of PVC fabric and polypropylene straps and steel hardware. Filled with PU foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Orange bolster and army green straps
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.