We can help you now!
Activities with Textured Tiles
Soft as grass or scaly like a snake? Each tile is different in our Sensory Mini Mats with six textures and colors for sensory exploration. Place on floor as sensory steps for activities, or hang on the wall for tactile exploration. Use with adult supervision.
- Engages children to touch and describe textures that feel like grass, glitter, sandpaper, plush, snake skin and carpet
- Supports children who are sensory seekers and provides non-threatening interaction for tactile defensiveness
- Non-slip backing keeps tiles in place
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
- Each tile is 10"L x 8"W
- Pack of six tiles weighs 12 oz.
- Textured polyester
- Design features metal grommets for hanging
- Green, orange, brown, white, red, blue
- Surface wash
The most popular item in the clinicThe sensory mini mats are hands-down the most popular item in the clinic. So what difference does that make? Here's the thing. When we enjoy pleasurable sensations, it helps the nervous system calm. I work with little ones who have a lot of trouble calming down. When they repeat the experience, the pleasurable sensation, it helps make pathways for the ability to calm in other situations as well. I'm working to build the nervous system of developing children, and these sensory mats are great.Read MoreThe most popular item in the clinicRead More
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!