Sensory Survival Kit™
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
For Quick Sensory Breaks at School and On-the-Go
This handy canvas pouch holds tools and activities sensory-seeking kids crave. Inside you’ll find teacher and kid favorites for hand strengthening, fine motor coordination, stress reduction, fidgeting, sensory integration and stretching. Toss the pouch in a backpack, and kids can grab tools as needed to help them write, listen, do schoolwork and self regulate. First responders can keep on hand to relax and focus individuals with special needs during emergency situations.
- For people with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Encourages sensory exploration, focus and attention
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 5+
Ideas for Use
- Teachers can keep a pouch or two in the classroom to have at the ready whenever students need a sensory break
- Parents can keep in the car so kids’ favorite sensory tools are always within reach
- Equip your movie theater, museum or urgent care center with a customized Sensory Survival Kit
- Pouch: 11”L x 7”W
- Made of canvas
- Spot clean
- Color: Blue
- Zipper closure
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.