Why We Love It
Build Your Balance and Confidence
Pretend you’re skateboarding or surfing! The skateboard-shaped swing platform has sturdy rungs attached to the ropes to hold on for extra support. It's a great way to work out the wiggles, and many kids find the motion to be calming. Swing front-to-back and side-to-side to support sensory integration and improve balance, body awareness, coordination and motor planning. Use while sitting, kneeling or prone. Great addition to a sensory gym at home or in the clinic.
- Enjoy the calming benefits of swinging indoors
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Swing through the air and pretend you’re the next famous skateboarding star
- Kneel on the swing and pretend you're riding the waves in the ocean
- Straddle the board and pretend you’re flying on a bird
Suspension hardware (such as our Multi-Point Ceiling Swing Suspension Kit™) and 2 carabiners are required to hang the swing (all sold separately, see accessories). 7' suspension recommended. For suspension over 7’, we suggest 2 therapy ropes, 2 height adjusters and 2 additional carabiners to attach each height adjuster to ceiling suspension. All sold separately, see accessories.
- Includes two attached ropes and four "O" hooks
- Ropes: 6'L x 2.6'W. Rungs: 15"L x 1.25" Diameter. Skateboard: 8"L x 2.62'W
- Weighs 7.5 lbs.
- Supports up to 200 lbs.
- Skateboard made of maple wood covered with EVA. Polyethylene rope, birch wood rungs and galvanized steel hardware
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Seafoam green skateboard with natural rope and wood
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.