Soft Saddle Scooter™
Why We Love It
A More Supportive Scoot!
With the super-supportive saddle and low-to-the-ground design, this scooter offers more security than a typical ride-on toy. Small children and those with gravitational insecurity can scoot with confidence, in prone, kneeling or sitting positions. The incredibly comfortable soft-cell foam construction encourages play and exercise for longer time spans. Non-marring wheels swivel 360 degrees. Supports vestibular integration and motor planning.
- Strengthens upper and lower body, improving balance, posture, core strength and coordination
- Ideal for children with sensory processing challenges, low tone and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Create a winding path with painter's tape. Follow it along as fast as you can
- Scoot across the room and then scoot backwards to return
- Combine with Scooter Paddles (sold separately) and pretend to row down a river. What do you see?
- 19"L x 8"W x 6"H.
- Weighs 5.95 lbs.
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- Made of polyurethane with nylon wheels and steel wheel casters
- Designed without BPA, phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red seat and black wheels
Scooter Paddles-2 Pack$25.49
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.