Soft Taco Swing
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Get Gentle Full-Body Pressure While You Swing
Relax in this fun therapy swing, which provides calming support for over-stimulated kids and adults. This sling seat employs the user’s own body weight to provide soothing pressure that spans from shoulders to ankles. Press against the sides to enjoy a bit of heavy work as you swing. Swing on the back or stomach for assistance with sensory modulation.
- Combines full-body pressure with tactile stimulation
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Age 3+
Two-point suspension required. Suspend using the Multi Swing Ceiling Suspension Kit, VLF Portable Swing Frame or Homestand II Portable Swing Frame. Requires 2 carabiners to attach swing to ceiling suspension or swing stand. For two-point ceiling suspension, place hooks about 24" apart. Suspension, frames and hardware sold separately..
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Please contact us for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- VS4557 - Soft Taco Jr.: 54"L and 62"H. Fits children up to 4.5'. and holds up to 220 lbs.
- VS4558 - Soft Taco Adult: 72"L and 59"H (Height is from top of frame to bottom of swing). Fits children and adults up to 6' and holds up to 350 lbs.
- Made from durable rip-stop material
- Remove to machine wash
- VLF Swing Frame$2,499.00
- Two-to-One Swing Converter$129.99
- Homestand Portable Swing FramesFrom $1,349.99 - $1,449.99
- Swivel for Swings$49.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.