VLF Swing Frame
Long-Lasting Frame for Therapy Swings
The VLF Swing Frame is an institutional-quality swing frame that holds and swings people up to 450 lbs. comfortably. The triangulated steel frame is a built to last and to support aggressive swinging for years to come. Strong enough to support full grown adults and kids of all sizes.
- Swinging helps with vestibular orientation, motor planning, balance and coordination
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
No anchors are required to hold down the sturdy frame, meaning it can be taken apart and relocated to a different room or location if necessary. Due to its size and weight, frequent disassembly and re-assembly is not recommended.
Frame supports swings with single-point and 2-point suspension. It comes attached with a rotational device, which is rubber boot covered, commercial-duty, and a very strong attachment for swinging and spinning with a 5,000 lb. working load. The innovative Rope Swing Hangers allow for an entirely smooth swinging experience. Includes 3 carabiners to attach swings to suspension. Swings not included (see accessories).
Please note: This item will ship separately from your order. Longer shipping times apply to this item. Please contact us for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- From front to back, frame measures 12'4"L
- From side to side, frame measures 10'8"L
- Weighs 140 lbs.
- Holds up to 450 lbs.
- Height 7'6"
- Recommended swinging area: 14'L x 16'W
- 3-year warranty for frame. 2-year warranty for fasteners and other pieces.
- Metal frame and super strength climbing rope
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.