Plywood Platform Swing
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Like a Magic Carpet Ride
Sit, kneel, stand or crouch on this sturdy platform while you swing. Provides a secure place to read, do school work or conduct therapy while gently gliding back and forth. The gentle swaying helps to soothe over-stimulated children and helps sensory seekers regulate. Covered with carpet for comfort. Supports 1-2 children.
- Use while sitting, kneeling or prone
- Helps with vestibular orientation, balance and postural adjustments
- Supports kids and adults with autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Want to sit while you swing? Junior platform is square, more compact, lightweight and is more suited for active swingers who like to swing back-and-forth and side-to-side
- Want to just relax? Rectangle-shaped Adult platform is heavier with a larger surface. It’s more suited for lying down while suspended and offers less swinging movement
Install with 2-point suspension or suspend from a single point with a swivel for spin and side-to-side swinging. If the suspension is higher than 8 feet , then you will need a height adjuster, therapy rope, and carabiner for each suspension point. All sold separately, see accessories.
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Please contact us for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
Junior Swing Seat
- 30"L x 30"W x .5"H
- Weighs 20 lbs.
- Holds up to 400 lbs.
Adult Swing Seat
- 59"L x 21"W x .75"H
- Weighs 33 lbs.
- Holds up to 450 lbs.
Includes 4 ropes for the swing and 2 figure-eight hooks.
Ropes are 6'L (to the end of the metal figure-eight hook that hangs to a frame)
Swing Adjustment System (SAS)$249.99
Height Adjuster for Swings$106.99
VLF Swing Frame$2,379.99
Two-to-One Swing Converter$109.99
Swivel for Swings$63.99
HD-120 Swing Frame with Swivel$1,699.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.