Plywood Platform Swing
Like a Magic Carpet Ride
Sit, kneel, stand or crouch on this sturdy platform while you swing. Provides a secure place to read, do school work or conduct therapy while gently gliding back and forth. The gentle swaying helps to soothe over-stimulated children and helps sensory seekers regulate. Covered with carpet for comfort. Supports 1-2 children.
- Use while sitting, kneeling or prone
- Helps with vestibular orientation, balance and postural adjustments
- Supports kids and adults with autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Want to sit while you swing? Junior platform is square, more compact, lightweight and is more suited for active swingers who like to swing back-and-forth and side-to-side
- Want to just relax? Rectangle-shaped Adult platform is heavier with a larger surface. It’s more suited for lying down while suspended and offers less swinging movement
Install with 2-point suspension or suspend from a single point with a swivel for spin and side-to-side swinging. If the suspension is higher than 8 feet , then you will need a height adjuster, therapy rope, and carabiner for each suspension point. All sold separately, see accessories.
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Please contact us for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
Junior Swing Seat
- 30"L x 30"W x .5"H
- Weighs 20 lbs.
- Holds up to 400 lbs.
Adult Swing Seat
- 59"L x 21"W x .75"H
- Weighs 33 lbs.
- Holds up to 450 lbs.
Includes 4 ropes for the swing and 2 figure-eight hooks.
Ropes are 6'L (to the end of the metal figure-eight hook that hangs to a frame)
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.