Have Your Swing and Extra Space, Too!
Have limited space for a swing? This wall-mounted frame is the perfect space-saving solution. When not in use, it simply folds up against the wall, leaving space for other activities. Supports single and 2-point suspension swings. The Swing-Swing also makes multi-purpose rooms that are used for music, exercise and other activities even more useful.
- For use in special ed classrooms, clinics and homes
- Swinging helps with vestibular orientation, motor planning, balance and coordination
To create space, the swing frame quickly folds up against the wall. Includes 3 clips for attaching your swings, swivel and Smooth Swingin' Rope Hangers for quiet swinging. Swing not included (see accessories).
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks delivery. Please contact us for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- Holds up to 350 lbs.
- Fits spaces as narrow as 10' x 16' and attaches to walls 8' or higher.
- Includes 6’ swing arm, steel arm receiver (attaches to the wall plate), 30"L x 3"W x 8"H plywood wall plate (attaches to the wall) and two 1.5"W X 96"H legs. Legs touch the floor 9' from the wall and 9' from each other.
- For lower ceilings, customized option available at no extra cost to decrease swing frame height
- Frame is just above 7' feet high. (85'' to be exact)
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.