We can help you now!
Have Your Swing and Extra Space, Too!
Have limited space for a swing? This wall-mounted frame is the perfect space-saving solution. When not in use, it simply folds up against the wall, leaving space for other activities. Supports single and 2-point suspension swings. The Swing-Swing also makes multi-purpose rooms that are used for music, exercise and other activities even more useful.
- For use in special ed classrooms, clinics and homes
- Swinging helps with vestibular orientation, motor planning, balance and coordination
- Age 4+
To create space, the swing frame quickly folds up against the wall. Includes 3 clips for attaching your swings, swivel and Smooth Swingin' Rope Hangers for quiet swinging. Swing not included (see accessories).
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks delivery. Please contact us for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
Maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing, with protective floor matting. Professional installation recommended. Use with adult supervision.
- Holds up to 350 lbs.
- Fits spaces as narrow as 10' x 16' and attaches to walls 8' or higher.
- Includes 6’ swing arm, steel arm receiver (attaches to the wall plate), 30"L x 3"W x 8"H plywood wall plate (attaches to the wall) and two 1.5"W X 96"H legs. Legs touch the floor 9' from the wall and 9' from each other.
- For lower ceilings, customized option available at no extra cost to decrease swing frame height
swing-swing frameI have a pediatric clinic and I bought this swing for an odd shaped room and it works great as I leave it set up most of the time. HOWEVER, it is NOT easy for one person to put up and down so if you're planning to use this frame in a home environment and plan to put it up when your child wants to swing and then take it down after they are done swinging, I would suggest looking into another type of swing set up.Read More
Answered QuestionsIs there a minimum room size thiswillfut in? Can you provide me with the smallest room dimensions that can accommodate this swing frame