Why We Love It
Stand Up and Swing
Sensory seeking kids love the novelty of our Standing Swing. Swinging on a stand up swing takes a different kind of skill! Place a foot in each indentation on the Standing Swing and enjoy calming vestibular input as you swing. A stand on swing helps develop your balance as you swing back and forth. This swing board is perfect for wiggly kids, kids who don't like to sit in swings and even kids who think they're too old for swings. Use with our Doorway Bar (sold separately) to add variety to swinging time. Ropes are adjustable to suit your space and your child's needs. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Swinging helps with sensory integration, balance and coordination
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- Practice pumping by sitting on the swing and bending your knees back and forth
- Kneel on the swing for a different balance challenge
- Add to your sensory gym for kids who like calming movement
Suspension hardware (such as our Multi-Point Ceiling Swing Suspension Kit™ or Doorway Bar with Straps) is required to hang the swing (sold separately). If not hung in a doorway, 7' suspension recommended. For suspension over 7’, we suggest 2 therapy ropes, 2 height adjusters and 2 additional carabiners to attach each height adjuster to ceiling suspension. All sold separately.
- Includes swing and two carabiners
- Platform: 14"L x 14"W x 2"H. Feet indentations: 11"L x 4"W x 0.5"H. Adjustable ropes: 50.4"L to 71"L x 0.4" Diameter. Carabiners: 3"L x 1.5"W x 0.3"D
- Weighs 2.6 lbs.
- Supports up to 150 lbs.
- Made of polyethylene with steel and polypropylene hardware
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red platform and black rope
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.