Why We Love It
Stand Up Swing
Sensory seeking kids love the novelty of our Standing Swing. Swinging on a stand up swing takes a different kind of skill. Place a foot in each indentation on the swing board and enjoy calming vestibular input as you swing. A stand on swing helps develop core muscles and challenges your balance reactions as you swing back and forth. Ropes are adjustable to suit your space and your child's needs. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Swinging helps with sensory integration, balance and coordination
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- Practice pumping by sitting on the swing and bending your knees back and forth
- Kneel on the swing for a different balance challenge
- Add to your sensory gym for kids to regulate through vestibular input
- Two-point suspension.
- We recommend minimum 5' 7" suspension. If using any additional hardware to hang your swing, be sure to account for its height. This swing is suitable for use in a standard doorway.
- To hang, you will need an eyebolt or hook for each suspension point. Each eyebolt or hook must be appropriate for the intended use and professionally installed in a beam in your ceiling. You may also use a professionally installed suspension kit, a swing frame with adequate clearance, or a doorway bar. If suspension is greater than 8' 3", you will need Height Adjustable Swing Chain Hardware or two Swing Adjustments Systems without a swivel.
- If using outdoors, store indoors to protect swing from wind, rain, snow, direct sunlight and low temperatures.
- All additional hardware sold separately.
- Includes swing and two carabiners
- Platform: 14"L x 14"W x 2"H
Adjustable ropes: 43"L to 71"L x 0.4" Diameter
Feet indentations: 11"L x 4"W x 0.5"H
Carabiners: 3"L x 1.5"W
- Weighs 2.6 lbs.
- Supports up to 150 lbs.
- Made of polyethylene ropes. Steel and polypropylene hardware
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red platform and black ropes
- Height Adjuster for Swings$129.99
- Doorway Bar with Straps$72.97
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.