Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Our multi-functional Raindrop Swing provides sensory input to help kids calm and self-regulate. This sensory swing's flexible design supports a range of movement. As kids climb in, stretch out and move around inside the therapy swing, they develop body awareness, motor planning and spatial skills. The stretchy, heavy-duty fabric provides sensory pressure all over and creates a fun, private space to bounce, swing, spin or just rest while enjoying gentle movement.
- Compression swing helps provide proprioceptive and vestibular input and develops body awareness and motor planning skills
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Gently rock the swing for a calming ride
- Hang swing low to the ground. Have kids rest their trunk on the swing and use their hands to move along the floor to pick up small toys
- For kids that can handle rotary vestibular input, swing in a circular motion to provide powerful regulation
- Single-point suspension.
- We recommend minimum 7'7" suspension. If using any additional hardware to hang your swing, be sure to account for its height.
- For a single point suspension: To hang, you will need an eyebolt or hook. The eyebolt or hook must be appropriate for the intended use and professionally installed in a beam in your ceiling. You may also use a professionally installed suspension kit or a swing frame with adequate clearance. If suspension is greater than 7'7", you will need Height Adjustable Swing Chain Hardware or the Swing Adjustment System.
- All additional hardware sold separately.
- Includes swing, swivel and carabiner
- 60"L x 50"W
- Weighs 5.8 lbs.
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- Swing: 93% polyester and 7% spandex. 100% polyester webbing and thread
- Swivel: Zinc and aluminum
- Carabiner: Galvanized steel
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Royal blue or navy
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.