Calming Body Sock With Lots of Stretch
Streeeetch your imagination! This ultimate body stocking has loads of fun potential to get sensory input any time you need it. Climb inside and move around, getting proprioceptive input from 4-way stretch spandex. The snug fabric hugs your body, providing resistance and soothing benefits for a sensory diet. Gives just the right amount of resistance to help kids calm down. Plus, it’s super lightweight and travels easily. Fold it up and take it anywhere!
- Stretch spandex provides provides soothing deep pressure, heavy work and proprioceptive input
- Helps children develop spatial and body awareness, muscle strength and motor planning
- Supports sensory-seeking kids, teens and adults with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 2+
Ideas for Use
- When you need a little down time, immerse yourself in the cozy, stretchy and supremely comfortable material
- Step inside and transform into an animal of your choice. Do you stomp, creep or crawl?
- Now, pretend you’re an inanimate object. Hold that pose. Can someone else guess what you are?
- X-Small (Purple MW6233): 30"L x 22"W, ages 2-4
- Small (Red MW5639 and Leopard MW5638): 40"L x 26"W, ages 3-5
- Medium (Green MW5640 and Cheetah MW5637): 47"L x 27"W, ages 6-8
- Large (Orange MW5641 and Zebra MW5636): 56"L x 28"W, ages 9-12
- X-Large (Blue MW5642): 60"L x 28"W, ages 12-adult
- Weighs approximately 7 oz.
- 93% polyester 5% spandex, 100% polyester hook and loop closures
- Machine wash cold. Air dry.
- Animal prints: leopard, cheetah or zebra
- Solid colors: purple, red, green, orange, or blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.